- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C5 Malvern Automatic - Limited Edition
DescriptionNo timepiece is more closely associated with Christopher Ward than the Mark I Malvern - and echoes of that industry-disrupting watch are everywhere in this new 39mm version.
First, the similarities: the same embellished Sellita SW200-1 automatic movement is visible through the exhibition window on the back, while an identical sapphire crystal protects the dial. Then things move on a little.
The most significant change is the one-piece metal dial and its glorious galvanic-blue finish. There are also subtle elongations to the raised nickel indexes, which add to the contemporary but timeless appeal.
All in all, it's a new legend in the making.
MovementSwiss movement manufacturer Sellita started as an outsourced manufacturer of ETA's 2824-2 movement.
Changes in the industry, and the expiry of IP rights associated with the 2824, led to Sellita developing its own virtually identical version, the SW200-1. The only real difference is the addition of a 26th jewel which sits just below the ratchet wheel and reduces friction associated with automatic winding.
- Diameter: 39mm
- Height: 10.4mm
- Calibre: Sellita SW200-1
- Vibrations: 28,800 vph
- Case:316L Stainless steel
- Water Resistance: 5atm/50 metres
- Strap: 18mm brown leather
- Dial Colour: Purple
- Lug to Lug: 47.00mm
- Swiss made
- 100 piece limted edition
- Self-winding automatic movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Surgical grade stainless steel case
- Unique engraved serial number
- Transparent case back
- Screw-in crown and back plate
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Galvanic sun-ray effect one-piece dial
- Embossed alligator pattern Italian leather strap with CW motif clasp