- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C30 Malvern Chronometer
DescriptionWe waited a long time to create a chronometer version of the C3 Malvern Chronograph, and it was only our 10th anniversary that prompted us into action. But one look tells you it's been worthwhile.
The C30 has the recognisable optic-white dial details of the Aston Martin-inspired C3 Mk II, although the deep red of the additional stopwatch hand adds a sporting touch.
Under the bonnet is the 27-jewel, thermo-compensated ETA 251.233 quartz movement, our go-to chronometer that's also found in the C70 Motorsport series - making it both accurate and beautiful.
Other refinements include an oak leather Italian leather strap or micro adjusted bracelet. And there's only 500 pieces in production.
MovementThe ETA 251.233 COSC quartz movement is one of the most accurate calibres available, with an accuracy certified to within +/- 10 seconds per year.
Changes in temperature can affect the accuracy of all movements, which is why the 251.233 is 'thermocompensated'. This means its quartz crystal is kept at a regular temperature, keeping the frequency rate stable in variable conditions which, in turn, means more accurate timekeeping.
- Diameter: 39mm
- Height: 11.3mm
- Weight: 58g
- Calibre: ETA 251.233 COSC
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Water Resistance: 5 atm / 50 metres
- Strap: 18mm Leather
- Dial Colour: Optic White
- Lug to Lug: 47mm
- Swiss made chronometer
- Limited Edition of 500 pieces worldwide
- 27 jewel Swiss quartz movement and COSC Certification
- Chronograph dials with split minutes/seconds/1/10th seconds
- Surgical grade stainless steel case and crown and pushers
- Sapphire crystal
- Optic white, one piece metal dial with Superluminova hands and indexes
- Engraved back plate with individual serial number
- Oak-dyed Italian leather strap with motif clasp
- Deluxe presentation box and owner's handbook