- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C60 Trident 300
DescriptionOur mission has always been to make premium quality watches available to everyone and with the new C60 Trident 300 we've done just that.
The design of the 300 is based on the original Trident but with a completely re-engineered 316L marine-grade stainless steel case that houses a Swiss Ronda 515 quartz movement. And, befitting its dive-watch DNA, it's water-resistant to 300 metres (1,000ft).
The unidirectional bezel is constructed of aviation-grade aluminium, while the bacplate has the Trident motif deep-stamped and prominent.
As at home in the boardroom as under the sea, the C60 Trident 300 is a watch everyone can fall in love with.
MovementThe powerful stepping motor in the Ronda 515 quartz movement converts the 32,768 vibrations per second created by passing electricity through a quartz crystal into discrete mechanical movements, driving the gear-powered watch hands with astonishing accuracy.
This Swiss movement uses mercury-free batteries and has a power-saving device which can reduce power usage by up to 70 per cent.
- Diameter: 38mm
- Height: 11.75mm
- Case weight: 55g
- Calibre: Ronda 515
- Timing tolerance: +20/-10 seconds per month
- Case: 316L Stainless steel
- Water resistance 30 bar
- Bezel: Aluminium
- Dial Colour: Black
- Lume: SuperLuminova SLN-T-C1
- Strap width: 20mm
- Strap length: 124 x 82mm
- Lug to Lug: 45.5mm
- Swiss made
- Mercury-free quartz movement
- Power saving mechanism
- End of battery life indicator
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- 38mm marine grade stainless steel case
- Uni-directional aluminium bezel
- Water resistant to 300m/1000ft
- Screw-down deep-stamped 3D back plate
- Screw-in crown
- Unique engraved serial number
- 3.1mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- SuperLuminova indices, bezel marker and hands
- Guilloche wave pattern dial
- Signature Trident counter-balance
- Embossed alligator pattern Italian leather strap with CW motif buckle
- Luxury presentation case and owner's handbook