- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C65 Trident Vintage Edition
Old style, new watchOne of the first designs to carry our new logo, the C65 Trident Vintage really does go back to the future.
Housed in a 38mm brushed and polished stainless steel case, the introduction of a ‘glass box’ sapphire crystal further enhances the Vintage’s retro credentials. The use of ‘Old Radium’ luminescent paint on the dial and completely re-designed hands then add an extra touch of functionality.
The new Christopher Ward logo sits at the 9 o’clock position, finding a pleasing balance against the date wheel opposite. Finally, there’s a nod to our tradition: the Trident motif retains its place on the watch’s seconds hand counter-balance.
Timekeeping: sortedWith 26 jewels and an anti-shock system (necessary for ensuring smooth timekeeping throughout everyday use), the Sellita
SW200-1 is an industry-revered movement. Dependable and accurate, it features a self-winding mechanism and a 38 hour power reserve, while a date wheel sits at 3 o'clock.
Boasting a classic frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (that's eight ticks a second), the SW200-1 powers the C65 Trident Vintage Edition with supreme precision.
- Diameter: 38mm
- Height: 11.6mm
- Weight: 60g
- Weight on standard sized bracelet: 130g
- Calibre: Sellita SW200-1
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Water resistance: 15 ATM (150 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour
- Timing tolerance: -20/+20 seconds per day
- Lug to Lug: 45.3mm
- Strap: 20mm
- Swiss Made
- Self-winding automatic movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- 38mm marine-grade 316L brushed stainless steel case
- Old Radium SuperLuminova indexes and hands
- Anti-reflective glassbox sapphire crystal
- High Definition "Trident" motif back-plate
- Embossed screw-in crown
- Unique engraved serial number
- 316L brushed stainless steel bracelet
- Beautiful presentation case and owner's manual